Featured IEP Resources
IEP Development - Overview of Special Ed Law, IEP Components, and Deafblind Implications
Lanya McKittrick gives an overview of special education law, the components of an Individualized Education Program (IEP), and discusses implications for students who are deafblind.
More IEP Resources
- Lane of Inquiry founder, Lane of Inquiry joined Melanie Reese with the Center for Appropriate Dispute Resolution in Special Education for a National Center on Deaf-blindness webinar on IEP Development.
- Kaitlyn Millen offers assistance drafting IEPs for educational professionals.
- Sample "All About Me Presentation" by Dalton McKittrick.
- Parent Training and Information Centers
- Center for Appropriate Dispute Resolution in Special Education
- Importance of checking “Deafblind” on IEP