As a professional researcher, I always have projects in motion. Check out what I am currently working on, as well as my past projects.
- Strategies that Mothers of Children who are Deafblind Employ to Foster Collaboration
- Factors that lead to parent satisfaction with the individualized education program meeting.
- Benefits of student involvement in educational planning.
- Factors that influence parent satisfaction of partnership in educating students who are deaf-blind.
- Benefits of family-professional partnerships in educating students who are deaf-blind.
- Teaching self-determination to elementary age students who have sensory disabilities
- Benefits of Elementary Student Involvement in the IEP Meeting