- Watch Lane's Presentation:
- Download Lane's flyer: Collaboration with Parents in IEP Meetings - Practical Tips
Partners & Support Organizations
Deafblind COVID-specific resources
- Supporting Success for Children with Hearing Loss: Creating the Least Restrictive Online Learning Environment for Students who are Deaf*/Hard of Hearing
- Combatting Zoom Fatigue: Zoom Accessibility tips from Helen Keller National Center
- AFB’s Access and Engagement to Education Study: Examining the Impact of COVID-19 on Students Birth-21 with Visual Impairments, Their Families, and Professionals in the United States and Canada
- Lane of Inquiry founder, Lane of Inquiry joined Melanie Reese with the Center for Appropriate Dispute Resolution in Special Education for a National Center on Deaf-blindness webinar on IEP Development.
- Lane of Inquiry Board member, Nilam Agrawal, in Feeling Through Live: Education Advocacy for Deafblind Children
- Ava’s Voice New Online Training: Instructional Best Practices for Youth With Usher Syndrome
- Lane of Inquiry board member Nilam Agrawal just started a new Facebook page for Deafblind with Dyslexia. She has posted some wonderful resources about learning disabilities.