Resources for students with learning disabilities from Marnee Loftin, psychologist, as published on Paths to Literacy
- Indicators for Possible Learning Disabilities
- Getting Started with a Struggling Reader with Visual Impairments
- Determining the Presence of a Learning Disability: The Evaluation
- Emotional and Behavioral Difficulties Observed in Students with Visual Impairments and Learning Disabilities: ADHD
- Emotional and Behavioral Difficulties in Students with Visual Impairment and Learning Disabilities: Anxiety
- Lane of Inquiry Board member, Nilam Agrawal, in Feeling Through Live: Education Advocacy for Deafblind Children
- Lane of Inquiry board member Nilam Agrawal just started a new Facebook page for Deafblind with Dyslexia. She has posted some wonderful resources about learning disabilities.